Education seriously hampered
Mahfuja Mukul: It is concerned that more than 60,000 vacancies have been found at the school and school-2 (junior secondary, secondary, secondary and technical) and college levels. The list of general schools will be sent to the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education, the list of technical institutes to the Directorate of Technical and the list of Madrasas to the Directorate of Madrasas to verify whether all the posts found in the list are approved by MPO educational institutions.
Another big recruitment is coming up in private educational institutions. More than 60 thousand MPO teachers will be appointed at various levels through the fourth public notification. Of these, 80 percent are vacant at the school level, while the remaining 20 percent are at the college level. In the meantime, the list of teacher vacancies in all levels of educational institutions has been collected from all over the country.
The Private Teachers Registration and Certification Authority (NTRCA) said that after the list verification, the candidates will be invited to apply online by publishing the fourth public notice at the end of next month.
According to NTRCA, for the fourth phase of teacher recruitment, the list of teacher vacancies in all educational institutions of the country has been requested from last June 26. Heads of educational institutions make the demand online and send it to the upazila education officer. It has been sent from the upazila to the NTRCA through the district education officer. The last date for sending the list was last September 7.
After finalizing from there, NTRCA will publish the fourth public notification and online application will be sought from the registered candidates for the recruitment. Teachers can apply subject-wise to the educational institution of their choice. If asked, the secretary of NCTB Obaidur Rahman said that the teacher recruitment list has been collected. At present those lists will be sent to the concerned department for verification. As before, this method is being followed to reduce the number of errors in the list. This time the list of all MPO affiliated and non-MPO affiliated organizations will be collected separately.
At present, the work of preparing the list of MPO institutions is going on. The list of non-MPO institutions will be sought a few days before the publication of the public notice. Those teachers will be recommended for appointment on the condition of payment of salary from the fund of the institution.
He said that the online application process may be changed in the fourth public notice. As before, the importance is being given so that the candidates do not have to apply more than hundred or suffer in the application process. Now a candidate can select 5 to 10 preferred educational institutions through an application. He need not apply separately for selection of multiple institutions. This proposal has been sent to the Ministry of Education. If approved from there it will be implemented.
It is reported that candidates under the age of 35 years will be considered eligible among the registered candidates of NCRCA for applying in the fourth public notification. So far 6 lakh 52 thousand 639 candidates have registered through 1st to 16th registration exam of NTRC. Among them, more than 80 thousand have got jobs in various educational institutions. At present there are 1 lakh 88 thousand 356 candidates below 35 years of age. They will be considered eligible to apply in the fourth phase.
When asked, Chairman of NTRCA Enamul Quader Khan told that there was a delay in starting the recruitment process due to list collection, verification and approval of the Ministry of Education. We strive to publish and recommend accurate listings. This time the number of mistakes will be much less than before. In the third public notification, 1500 applications were received which were not appointed due to incorrect requirements and technical reasons.
We are trying to find out the source of error through separate interviews with institutions and candidates. Those who have been deprived of appointment due to organizational or technical error or have been given demand as MPO in non-MPO organization will be appointed on priority basis. In the vacant seats of the fourth phase, they will be appointed in the institution of their choice. No need to apply again for that.
He said, approval will be sought from the ministry to publish the recruitment circular after the verification of more than 60,000 vacancies available from all over the country. If the approval is received, preparations are being made with the target of publishing the public notice in the last week of October. Merit list among the applicants will be given SMS on the mobile phone of the eligible candidates. He will be given 15 to 20 days to join the institute.
Mahfuj Emran : Petrobangla has started making losses at an alarming rate in the energy sec…