Home World wide Elon Musk again becomes world’s richest man
World wide - December 28, 2023

Elon Musk again becomes world’s richest man

Industry Desk: The world’s richest people got richer this year, according to Bloomberg. The media released their list of the top 500 billionaires on Wednesday. It shows that 77 percent of the billionaires on the list has increased their wealth in 2023. However, the remaining 23 percent saw their wealth declined or suffer losses.
As always, Elon Musk tops the list of the top richest people. The wealth of this American billionaire who owns X is now $235 billion. In 2021, he overtook Amazon owner Jeff Bezos to become the richest man. Since then, he has always been at the top except for a couple of falls.
According to Bloomberg, Musk’s wealth increased by $98 billion this year. His companies include X, Tesla and SpaceX. Bezos is currently in third position with $178 billion. Bernard Arnault is in the second position with only one billion dollars more than him.
Meanwhile, Musk’s rival Meta owner Mark Zuckerberg’s wealth has increased by $83 billion this year. Zuckerberg’s net worth is $128 billion. Now he is number six in the list of rich people. Only one of the top 15 billionaires lost their wealth this year. He is Indian billionaire Gautam Adani. This year his wealth has fallen by $36.3 billion. As a result, his wealth has decreased to $84 billion. He is out of the top 10 richest list.

Check Also

Don’t listen to rumors about prices hike: PM

Staff Correspondent : Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has urged the people of the country not…